FAME, Fine Arts Matters in Education, works to support both students and faculty through the giving of time, talents, and financial gifts.
FAME continues to purchase a long list of equipment and supplies requested by faculty. Through fundraising, FAME provides artistically enriching programs for every student at All Saints.
FAME and its volunteers support the following activities throughout the year:
- Letter jackets for Upper School students who letter in fine arts
- All Saints LIVE! The all school talent show
- Fine Arts Month in April, special events and student performances
- All Saints student art exhibit
- Upper School coffee house and lallapolooza events
- Grade level fine arts enrichments including Pottery Café, Mother Goose and Friends, Hansel and Gretel, Mathmagic, African Storyteller, Card 53 Improv Troupe, and others
- Financial aid given to students who are required to travel to fine arts competitions that are included in curriculum such as regional and state contests
- Annual school musical
FAME depends on memberships and fundraisers for the support and benefit of all the Fine Arts programs. FAME t-shirts, which can be worn by students in all grade levels on Spirit Dress days, also help support Fine Arts. FAME offers various levels of memberships, all of which include early ticket sales and reserved seating for certain concerts and performances, as well as All Saints LIVE! There are many opportunities to get involved throughout the year for all grade levels.
If you have questions about FAME, contact President Lorie Pate
Executive Board Members 2022-2023:
President - Lorie Pate
President Elect - Kari Riepe
Secretary - Shannon Teagarden
Treasurer - Janie Patel